The poems, by and large, have been quite rough, but I've mostly been able to get to a point where I think there might be something there in each of them, something worth chiseling out at a later date. Maybe May will be National Poetry Revision Month.
As per Bri Cavallaro and Rebecca Hazelton, I'm making a list of the poem titles from this challenge. The dash indicates those lucky days when I was able to get two. This is so that you, dear reader, can use this as guilt ammunition.
- Old Men Truly Older Now
- A Duck's Head Is Hard to Explain
- Black Horse
- What I Couldn't Say: Nor'easter
- The Weary Body Breathes as One / Speak Low, the Spirit is With Us
- We the Corporeal Dozen
- Whitetail Country
- You Too Have Been This Divided
- Carrion in the Fly Dawn
- Two Hundred Degrees / Go North, Old Man, and Die